The Lovelies

Thursday 4 July 2013

EarthLab Cosmetics MineralsVegan Mineral Pencils Review


Happy Purrs-day, Lovelies! And happy 4th of July to my American Lovelies! Have a safe and fun long weekend :)



Lovelies, today I bring you the Vegan Mineral Pencil from Earthlab Cosmetics. EarthLab Cosmetics is based out of West Kelowna, BC. oH Canada! If they sound a little familiar, its because they have appeared on Dragon's Den. Did they win a dragon? Watch here if you want to find out. Earthlab Cosmetics are 100% natural and cruelty free cosmetics. I have to show you the Vegan Mineral Pencils. I have them swatched in the picture below.

They are very easy to apply. I found the application to my eyes quite smooth. They also are great for smudging. The wear is all day which I found impressive. The colour pay off, as you can tell, is also great. Here is the ingredients list: Jojoba oil, castor oil, carnauba wax, cadelillia wax, ozokerite wax, vitamin E, mica, and iron oxides. That's it! No long names that are hard to pronounce. They also boast that you do not need a heavy make up remover and they wash off easily. I did a little experiment and tried to wash my hand above with just water and some gentle rubbing.

As you can see, a lot of the liner did come off, but not all. I think you could still use a gentle make up remover or perhaps two washings with water to remove it completely. Still pretty impressive to me. 

Check out the EarthLab Cosmetics site as they have more products, such as lip glosses and foundation, that are also all natural and all around good for your skin.

I was sent these products for the purposes of review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D