The Lovelies

Monday 17 June 2013

Ipsy Bag and TopBox June 2013


Happy Meow-day, Lovelies! I love it when two things I love come together and create a loveable force. For example, Mick and my favourite cozy couch blanket. Combined, they are cute and cuddly and snuggling is twice as nice! I also feel the same way when Ipsy and TopBox arrive together. 

 On the Wild Side: Ipsy June 2013




This month's ipsy theme was bringing out your wild side. I love the bag this month! I see a lot of items I can use.

 Nyx Mosaic Powder

JCat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Suzie: I haven't read too many good reviews so far about this. Glitter is not something I do everyday, but I will give this a spin this weekend


 psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo travel size: I have been using dry shampoos lately and am excited to find this in my bag. Its supposedly the original dry shampoo.
Cailyn Cosmetics Line Fix Gel eyeliner in Purple. I think its cute it comes with its own brush!

Starlooks LipLiner in Tickle Me Pink: I was so relieved to see I had received this colour and not Tipsy. I actually already have Tipsy from my Feb Starbox. 

I can't say I've hated any of my ipsy bags since I signed up. Ipsy is one of the best deals at $14.95/month. You can sign up here



Topbox June 2013


I didn't choose any of the Prive boxes this month as they didn't really interested me. Sometimes its is just nice to be surprised. And I am glad I got in on this month's TopBox. I received:

Pari Beauty Colour Cubes. These are stackable cubes that contain loose powder eyeshadows. They are really just fun to stack!

Belvada Cosmetics mini eyelash curler

Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Lip Gloss. I really like this shimmery pink gloss.

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Fairy Lashes Mascara. I had heard of this company before so I am curious to see what their products are like. I also have been diligent with my mascara expiry dates. Every three months, I open new tubes :)

TopBox is my favourite and (possibly the only) Canadian beauty box I sub to. Its $12/month plus applicable taxes. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the topbox this month! I was very happy about all of the products for once! I haven't gotten my ipsy bag yet but I'm hoping I get the same blush. It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Topbox this month! And your cats are so cute :)

    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the chance to sub to topbox for july but decided not to, this was a great box though! I want to give it a try, just not sure about more subs at the moment.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both boxs are great this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you received the Mosaic blush in your glam bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D