The Lovelies

Wednesday 22 May 2013

worldProducts Personal Trio Review


Happy Hump Day, Lovelies! And let's hear it for multi-use products that actually work! *clapping* I'd like to share with you today some products from worldProducts that actually work! worldProducts was started by Brian Phillips. They are based in Toronto, Ontario. All the products are plant-based and contain no artificial colours and scents, no parabens or SLS. Now here's the multi-use part. A lot of their products can be used on skin and hair interchangeably. Now that sounds very useful, but.........Now I've tried multi-use products before and been disappointed. They either did only one of the many things. or did nothing right. I approached these products with some caution. I was given the chance to worldPersonal Trio. The trio above consists of (left to right) 

worldClean: a hair and skin cleanser
worldBelieve: a soothing salve for the skin
worldProtect: a hair and skin moisturizer.

I'll start with the little guy, worldBelieve. I'm actually wearing this on my lips right now :) It doesn't really have a distinctive smell and only melts on contact. Otherwise it stays put. I love it on my lips so far. I haven't tried it on my elbows and knees yet. But judging by the job its doing with the skin on my lips, my knees won't be disappointed. It can also be used to remove static and frizz and add shine to your hair.

worldClean serves as a hair shampoo and a shower gel. It contains Vitamins A-E, Ivy root, cucumber extract, Burdock extract and Calendula. It was pretty cool that I only had to pick up one bottle to do 2 jobs. It was unscented, but I'd say it smelled clean. My hair and skin were squeaky clean afterwards with no weird residue or less-than-clean feeling left behind. I enjoyed using it. A hit! Its also gentle enough to use on baby skin and for shaving. It also boasts to be a make-up remover and make-up brush cleaner.

worldProtect also knocked it out of the park. It also contains Vitamins A-E, Aloe Vera, Dandelion, Elderflower, rosehip and rosemary. worldProtect also nourishes the scalp. I applied some to my hair and it still softened without giving that slippery residue, fake feeling that other conditioners can leave. After my shower I spread it onto my skin. It felt like I was smoothing silk all over myself. It also kept my skin hydrated for 24 hours. Another hit! You can also put it in your hair as a leave-in conditioner.
Still want your smells? No problem. You can blend and personalize your products using any of the worldBlend essential oils. 

Overall, I have to give another hand to worldProducts. Multi-use products that actually work! This Trio is advertised as a perfect travel companion. I'd have to agree with them. It wraps convenience, luxury, and natural all into one. Check out their other products and reviews on well.ca and maybe pick some up :). 

I was sent these products for review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are mine own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D