The Lovelies

Sunday 19 May 2013

Radiant Cosmetics: Beauty with Heart!




I like to call Radiant Cosmetics, Beauty with Heart. They are a cosmetics company that sells fabulous products and gives a portion of their proceeds to aid in the stoppage of human trafficking. If you check out their website, there is a shop and there is a whole section designed to educate visitors on human trafficking.
Their mission statement (from their website): Our mission is to help garner awareness for human trafficking by raising funds through cosmetics, to provide resources for those on the forefront of change, as well as victims of trafficking.
They donate a minimum of 20% of the profits from each purchase to various groups and charities supporting the stoppage of human trafficking. They also have a few suggestions if you'd rather donate directly to the charities. I thought this is a fabulous idea. We all know how much we spend on our beauty products. Why not buy a beauty item that can give back? :)
Radiant Cosmetics are produced in the USA and are never tested on animals. Their paraben free makeup items include Lipsticks, Lip Glosses, Blushes, Mascara, and Mineral Foundation.

I decided to pick up a few items and share them with you. The items pictured above are Radiant's moisturizing lipstick in Park Avenue and blush in Sunkissed.



 Here is a pic of Park Avenue. Its a really deep red-fuschia shade. I really like it as its a daring shade for me. Sunkissed is also a great peach-bronze blush. It does give me that just in the sun look. I have both swatched on my wrist below. The pigmentation of each is quite good. I wore the lipstick out one day and never had to re-apply it. 



Lovelies, go check out Radiant Cosmetics. Pick up a lipstick and help fight human trafficking! Thank you Radiant Cosmetics for having Beauty with Heart!

I purchased these products for review (and use!) and the thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D