The Lovelies

Saturday 27 April 2013

Nom Noms This Way: Bestowed March and April 2013

Hi Lovelies! I know you've been missing the Nom Noms. So here I bring you a double helping of Bestowed! Here are my March and April boxes.

Top Left to right:

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts: hemp seeds for munchies (hehe) I was pleasantly surprised by these seeds. You definitely can't eat just one handful! They are also packed with vitamins, minerals, and omegas. So I really don't feel bad about eating 5 handfuls.

Happy Family Happy Squeeze Smoothies: I've received a few of these and to be honest. I don't think they are all great. They aren't bad. But I definitely would choose a piece of fruit over these. 

Nature's Earthly Choice- Easy Quinoa Lentil Soup Mix: I'll have to make this one night :)

Artisana Coconut Butter: made from the flesh of the coconut and a source of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. This can also be used to whip up a pina colada!

Nature's Bakery Fig Bars: These reminded me of Fig Newtons....a lot. And I remembered how much I liked them as a kid.

Oloves Hot Chili Mama Olives: I was a little hesitant to try these as I am not a huge spicy and hot fan. So I braced myself and had a glass of water handy. They were so delicious, I almost ate the whole bag!






Left to Right

Cocomama Quinoa Cereal: This has more of an oatmeal texture to it.

BobbySue's Nuts: These were delicious nuts coated in a speical blend of seasonings. I wish I had 2 bags!

Balance Bar in Dark Chocolate Coconut: This tasted just like a candy bar. I definitely eat one of these over a Mars bar.

Flapjacked Protein Pancake Mix : the name alone is just worth it, hehe

ips Egg White Chips: not only great but fluffy and crunchy and packed with protein.

I have lots of eating to do, haha. Bestowed link can be found under the Great Canadian Subscription Box List. Happy Caturday, Lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hemp hearts! You can find it at Costco if you really like them! I got a huge bag there!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D