The Lovelies

Saturday 6 April 2013

Caturday Musings: March StarBox and Beauty Box 5



Happy Caturday, Lovelies! This Caturday, I'd like to share with you my StarBox  and BB5 from March. Both come from the Southern States so it takes a bit to get to me. And it is super hard not to look at spoilers!

March StarLooks StarBox



 For $15 +$7 shipping, StarLooks sends members 3-4 full sized makeup products from their own line. The quality of the makeup is actually quite good. I"m a big fan :) So what did we receive?

Disarray eye shadow: its a navy shade and looks lovely as a neutral.

Vanilla Lip Sugar scrub: a new product they are featuring this month. I do like my sugar scrubs, and thank goodness they are made with suger. I alwasy end up swallowing a little, haha!

Flutter Lipstick: Now I noticed, like a lot of other bloggers, that this looked very similar to Citron, which they sent out in June or July of last year. Its actually more of a rusty colour.

Lengthening Mascara: This is the first time StarLooks has sent a mascara out so I'm excited to try it out!

Another great StarBox. I think my opinion is a little biased because I love getting makeup! StarBox is also helping expand my makeup boundries. I find myself trying new looks I'd never think of doing.


March Beauty Box 5


I love BB5. They just promise 5 samples. And you are always pleasantly surprised by its contents. I am at least. 

Tree Hut Moisturizing Lotion in Tropical Mango

H2O Plus Eye-Lift Concentrate

H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Body Wash

La Fresh Nail Remover Wipes

Brazen Cosmetics Eye shadow in Suburbia

Not too many cosmetics this month but hey, I'm aswim in samples as it is. So a few more brands new to me. hehe, I love it!


Enjoy your Caturday Lovelies! 
Don't forget to enter the Onyx & Mick TreatBox Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I haven't received my BB% yet. I feel like I've been waiting forever since I got the shipping email on March 20th! Do they always take that long? I just subbed for 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, they changed their shipping carrier in Feb because they needed to ship heavier boxes and this new one does take longer to get over the border.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D