The Lovelies

Sunday 18 November 2012

WFMOTP: TopBox Nov. 2012

Hello Lovelies! Just wanted to do a quick post and share my 2nd ever TopBox with you!



From Left to right:
1) China Glaze nail Lacquer in I'm Not Lion: Full size= yay! Already got this one in my Fall Luxe Box= no! lol Oh well, it will make a nice gift :)

2) Pari Beauty Lip Paint in Red: I do love me some lip glosses and I've been trying more reds lately and being bold. I like this sample, and it definitely looks like it will get a lot of uses* cough cough* naked princess from Glymm *cough, cough*

3) Benefit: They're Real! Mascara: Waiting for this to come to my door. Glad its here and excited to try it!

4) Roberto Cavelli perfume sample: I was actually a little confused because my TopBox card says I was supposed to receive a sample of Lovestruck by Vera Wang. I'm not a huge perfume person but I will email them about this.

So not a bad TopBox at all. I'm pretty happy with it :) Looking forward to my next one! 

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I wish I would have gotten the Pari lipgloss! That mascara is awesome, probably my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i got the lip paint too! instead i got 2 itsy bitsy samples from B. Kamins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a pretty good box. It seems like topbox is good about sending makeup in each box. Can't wait for my invite from them

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pretty good box. My polish exploded in it though. :/ I got the wonderstruck and it's actually a smaller tube. Its like those mini tubes but x3 in length or so. Anyways, it's 4ml.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D