The Lovelies

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ipsy/MyGlam in Canada!: Nov 2012

I immediately signed up for Ipsy as soon as I heard they were shipping to Canada. Good things come to those who wait :)

Ipsy, formerly MyGlam, is a monthly beauty subscription. It costs $10 plus and extra $4.95 for shipping to Canada. So in all, about $15 a month. I had always been in envy of our neighbours to the south because they had this service. Lots of brands I know and love, lots of good sized cute samples. And now I have my very own!
This month's theme is Party Perfect. Let's take a look:


Pretty awesome in my eyes :) From the top left going clockwise.

1) Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire: This is a full size glitter polish with flecks of gold and green. I have it currently on my ring finger over a copper polish and it looks fab!

2) the Balm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matt Batali: This was a great little eyeshadow sample. The whole packaging is just so adorable and definitely a luxury feel.

3) Salty Cosmetics Loose Mineral Eyeshadow in Glama-ZOID: This loos like a perfect shimmer highlighter.

4) Eclos firming creme: I've never heard of this brand before but I'm willing to give it a try.

5) Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Black: full size and not complaining!

6) benefit they're Real! mascara: Two in one month, hehe. I will be giving this one to my sister.

So this bag was a hit and I'm definitely staying on for the next month. Can't wait to see what December brings!
Have you tried Ipsy yet? Thinking about it? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty excited about this subscription. When and if I ever get back into boxes, this will be the first I try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying this one! Hope future months are just as good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D